Like hot food
I love you
bread & cold
or, days later, after
when I want
Acts of Faith
Do you know that you are as rich as any individual walking the earth? Do you know that you have the keys to unlock unlimited inexhaustible wealth? Do you know gold, silver and piles of warm, loving money is yours, right now? If you answered no to any of these questions, you have not develop a prosperity consciousness. Prosperity is a state of mind. It goes beyond money or the things money can buy. It requires you to release anger, hurt and disappointment of yesterday in order to embrace the goodness in your life today, without fear of the uncertainties of tomorrow. Prosperity is freedom, peace, good health, simplicity and love. Prosperity is knowing who you are, loving it and doing what you love. When you think prosperity and act prosperously you will contract bountiful wealth.
My prosperity begins as a state of mind.
And on the highway of regret.
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain’t seen nothing like me yet.
I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn’t do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love “Make You Feel My Love" is a song written by Bob Dylan that appeared on his 1997 album Time Out of Mind.
A Conversation Between Pisces
- One Fish: hey babe how r u
- Two Fish: great :) and how are you fish
- One Fish: lonely
- Two Fish: i can relate but i want you to be happy
- One Fish: aawwe me too boys keep fucking w my mind im so far away from my comfort zone where are you
- Two Fish: love yourself and i promise you someone amazing will come to you like a wet dream lol im in ny just keep swimming :)
- One Fish: :) thank you sweet baby im in key west in college its so frustrating school is over whelming and i have a little roommate that annoys me n copies everything i do ugh
- Two Fish: i love our conversations
- One Fish: me too
- Two Fish: and im proud youre in school
- One Fish: me too im a marine biology major im sure that doesnt come as a surprise lol
- Two Fish: not at all :)
- One FIsh: i learn alot i live on a little island im always in the water i love it
- Two Fish: aww i love that too just be patient lol im learning that the most these days to slow down
- One Fish: since ive been out here ive isolated myself and became a total hermit ive been writting a lot and i quit smoking im working on improving myself as a person and i feel great i just want loveeee
- Two Fish: seems like youre focused and we are in the same place except for the quiting smoking lol i have a good feeling about things
- One Fish: so do i i also want you to be happy and i await the day we meet :)
- Two Fish: thatll be the day :)
The Lively Art of Writing
…you may find an even more interesting essay topic by asking yourself “how, why, and what” questions:
How can parents and children learn to be friends?
Why are boys better friends than girls (or vice versa)?
What is friendship?
…The more questions you ask yourself, the better. Questions force you down from a great cloudy mass of ideas to the solid ground of real thought. You will learn quickly to recognize the questions that are pointless, or that require too much information, or that simply cant be answered in the brief space of an essay. And you will discover, as you formulate and answer questions, a great many opinions you have never before put into words- which is another way of saying that you had never really known what you really think. Don’t snatch the first answer that occurs to you and call off the search. Keep asking questions. When you come up with an answer so interesting and challenging that it strikes you as a personal discovery, you can be sure you have moved into the true essayist’s territory.
Lucile Vaughan Payne
(P.S. I feel the best people have three names; for example Sarah Jessica Parker or Dominique Sierra Patterson)
Ive come to love writing and reading, learning really. I feel like a child or like when I was a child maybe. I feel I really liked to learn then and was proud to get good grades. I still want to dance and sing. I feel somewhat torn but close to finding my passion(s). There are so many options and opportunities in my life and I feel so happy to explore them all and learn more about me.